On leave from Institute of Physical Chemistry, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.
Role of asphaltenes in stabilisation of water in crude oil emulsions
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 91, Issue 8, pages 1365–1371, August 2013
How to Cite
Czarnecki, J., Tchoukov, P., Dabros, T. and Xu, Z. (2013), Role of asphaltenes in stabilisation of water in crude oil emulsions. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 91: 1365–1371. doi: 10.1002/cjce.21835
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2012
- Canadian Government's Panel on Energy Research and Development (PERD)
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!