Hydrodynamic study of a mixture of West Indian Cherry Residue and Soybean Grains in a spouted bed
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
© 2013 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Special Issue: Spouted Bed Special Issue in Honour of Dr. Norman Epstein's 90th Birthday
Volume 91, Issue 11, pages 1871–1880, November 2013
How to Cite
Bortolotti, C. T., Santos, K. G., Francisquetti, M. C. C., Duarte, C. R. and Barrozo, M. A. S. (2013), Hydrodynamic study of a mixture of West Indian Cherry Residue and Soybean Grains in a spouted bed. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 91: 1871–1880. doi: 10.1002/cjce.21870
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2013
- Federal Agency for the Support and Improvement of Higher Education, PNPD—National Postdoctoral Program)
- CNPq (National Council for Scientific and Technological Development)
- FAPEMIG (State of Minas Gerais Research Support Foundation)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!