On the solution of the dynamic population balance model describing emulsification: Evaluation of weighted residual methods
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 92, Issue 2, pages 250–265, February 2014
How to Cite
Solsvik, J., Becker, P. J., Sheibat-Othman, N. and Jakobsen, H. A. (2014), On the solution of the dynamic population balance model describing emulsification: Evaluation of weighted residual methods. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 92: 250–265. doi: 10.1002/cjce.21875
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!