Induction and suppression of Dichomitus squalens and Ceriporiopsis subvermispora peroxidase activity by manganese sulphate in response to carbon and nitrogen sources
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2013
© 2013 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 92, Issue 5, pages 779–786, May 2014
How to Cite
Kannaiyan, R., Mahinpey, N., Martinuzzi, R. J. and Kostenko, V. (2014), Induction and suppression of Dichomitus squalens and Ceriporiopsis subvermispora peroxidase activity by manganese sulphate in response to carbon and nitrogen sources. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 92: 779–786. doi: 10.1002/cjce.21935
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2013
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!