Mathematical model of the CO2 solubilisation reaction rates developed for the study of photobioreactors
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 92, Issue 5, pages 787–795, May 2014
How to Cite
Sugai-Guérios, M. H., Mariano, A. B., Vargas, J. V. C., de Lima Luz, L. F. and Mitchell, D. A. (2014), Mathematical model of the CO2 solubilisation reaction rates developed for the study of photobioreactors. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 92: 787–795. doi: 10.1002/cjce.21937
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2013
- CAPES (Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nivel Superior)
- CNPq (Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico)
- Nilko Metalurgia Ltda
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!