Study on ignition delay of multi-component syngas using shock tube
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2013
© 2013 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 92, Issue 5, pages 861–870, May 2014
How to Cite
Thi, L. D., Zhang, Y., Fu, J., Huang, Z. and Zhang, Y. (2014), Study on ignition delay of multi-component syngas using shock tube. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 92: 861–870. doi: 10.1002/cjce.21938
- Issue online: 3 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51136005, 51206132, 51006080
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2013CB228406
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2012M512001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!