Case study of drives for petrochemical compressors
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2011
Copyright © 1958 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 59–68, April 1958
How to Cite
Birrell, B. (1958), Case study of drives for petrochemical compressors. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 36: 59–68. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450360202
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 1957
- Engineering Division, Imperial Oil Limited, Sarnia, Ont.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!