Fundamental aspects of solids-gas flow: Part II. The sphere wake in steady laminar fluids
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2011
Copyright © 1959 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 167–176, October 1959
How to Cite
Torobin, L. B. and Gauvin, W. (1959), Fundamental aspects of solids-gas flow: Part II. The sphere wake in steady laminar fluids. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 37: 167–176. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450370501
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 1959
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!