Effect of natural convection on transition to turbulence in vertical pipes
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2011
Copyright © 1960 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 67–73, June 1960
How to Cite
Scheele, G. F., Rosen, E. M. and Hanratty, T. J. (1960), Effect of natural convection on transition to turbulence in vertical pipes. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 38: 67–73. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450380302
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 FEB 1960
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 1959
- University of Illinois, Urbana, Ill.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!