Pressure drop of single phase flow through raschig ring type tower packings: Effect of hole size
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2011
Copyright © 1960 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 138–141, October 1960
How to Cite
Fan, L.-T. (1960), Pressure drop of single phase flow through raschig ring type tower packings: Effect of hole size. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 38: 138–141. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450380503
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 1960
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 1957
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!