Fundamental aspects of solids-gas flow: Part V: The effects of fluid turbulence on the particle drag coefficient
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2011
Copyright © 1960 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 189–200, December 1960
How to Cite
Torobin, L. B. and Gauvin, W. H. (1960), Fundamental aspects of solids-gas flow: Part V: The effects of fluid turbulence on the particle drag coefficient. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 38: 189–200. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450380604
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 1960
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 1960
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!