The development of the alum-amine process for the recovery of alumina from shale
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2011
Copyright © 1960 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 220–222, December 1960
How to Cite
Thomas, G. and Ingraham, T. R. (1960), The development of the alum-amine process for the recovery of alumina from shale. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 38: 220–222. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450380609
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 1960
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 1957
- Extraction Metallurgy Division
- Mines Branch
- Department of Mines and Technical Surveys, Ottawa, Ont.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!