Fluid friction and heat transfer in cylindrical pipes: Relationship between lumped and distributed parameters
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2011
Copyright © 1961 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 106–112, June 1961
How to Cite
Smith, J. C. (1961), Fluid friction and heat transfer in cylindrical pipes: Relationship between lumped and distributed parameters. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 39: 106–112. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450390303
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 1961
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 1960
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!