The effect of intraparticle temperature distribution on the catalytic effectiveness factor of a porous catalyst
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2011
Copyright © 1961 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 127–129, June 1961
How to Cite
Akehata, T., Namkoong, S., Kubota, H. and Shindo, M. (1961), The effect of intraparticle temperature distribution on the catalytic effectiveness factor of a porous catalyst. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 39: 127–129. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450390306
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 1961
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 1961
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!