Photography in bubble and drop research
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2011
Copyright © 1961 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 235–241, December 1961
How to Cite
Kintner, R. C., Horton, T. J., Graumann, R. E. and Amberkar, S. (1961), Photography in bubble and drop research. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 39: 235–241. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450390603
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 1961
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 1961
- National Science Foundation
- Esso Educational Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!