Axial laminar flow in a circular pipe containing a fixed eccentric core
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2011
Copyright © 1962 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 148–151, August 1962
How to Cite
Redberger, P. J. and Charles, M. E. (1962), Axial laminar flow in a circular pipe containing a fixed eccentric core. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 40: 148–151. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450400405
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 1962
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 1961
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!