A theoretical and experimental investigation of fiber suspension drainage in the turbulent regime: Part 1: Presentation of a new theory for the turbulent drainage of fiber suspensions
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2011
Copyright © 1962 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 256–263, December 1962
How to Cite
Meadley, C. K. (1962), A theoretical and experimental investigation of fiber suspension drainage in the turbulent regime: Part 1: Presentation of a new theory for the turbulent drainage of fiber suspensions. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 40: 256–263. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450400607
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 1962
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 1962
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!