Optimization of multistage separation processes by dynamic programming
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2011
Copyright © 1963 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 187–194, October 1963
How to Cite
Mitten, L. G. and Nemhauser, G. L. (1963), Optimization of multistage separation processes by dynamic programming. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 41: 187–194. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450410502
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 1963
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 1963
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!