The separation of H2 and D2 by moving-bed adsorption: Corroboration of adsorber design equations
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2011
Copyright © 1963 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 269–272, December 1963
How to Cite
Basmadjian, D. (1963), The separation of H2 and D2 by moving-bed adsorption: Corroboration of adsorber design equations. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 41: 269–272. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450410609
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 1963
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 1963
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!