The absorption of oxygen by sodium sulphite on a sieve plate
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2011
Copyright © 1964 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 34–37, February 1964
How to Cite
Harris, I. J. and Roper, G. H. (1964), The absorption of oxygen by sodium sulphite on a sieve plate. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 42: 34–37. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450420106
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 1963
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 1963
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!