Note to the Editor
A population balance for countable entities
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2011
Copyright © 1964 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 280–281, December 1964
How to Cite
Randolph, A. D. (1964), A population balance for countable entities. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 42: 280–281. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450420612
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 1964
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 1963
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!