Pressure-volume-temperature behaviour of ethyl alcohol in the gaseous and liquid states
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2009
Copyright © 1965 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 150–152, June 1965
How to Cite
Bhattacharyya, D. and Thodos, G. (1965), Pressure-volume-temperature behaviour of ethyl alcohol in the gaseous and liquid states. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 43: 150–152. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450430311
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 1964
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 1964
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!