An analysis of spray evaporation in a high-temperature environment: III. Calculation of the heat flux distribution in a cylindrical column containing a cloud of evaporating droplets
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2009
Copyright © 1965 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 325–333, December 1965
How to Cite
Hoffman, T. W. and Gauvin, W. H. (1965), An analysis of spray evaporation in a high-temperature environment: III. Calculation of the heat flux distribution in a cylindrical column containing a cloud of evaporating droplets. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 43: 325–333. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450430611
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 1965
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 1964
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!