Silica and alumina powders: Part II. Coherence and strength of compacts
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2009
Copyright © 1966 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 111–116, April 1966
How to Cite
Griffith, R. M. (1966), Silica and alumina powders: Part II. Coherence and strength of compacts. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 44: 111–116. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450440211
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 1965
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 1965
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!