Heat transfer studies in a climbing film evaporator Part II: Heat transfer regions
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2009
Copyright © 1966 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 326–329, December 1966
How to Cite
Gupta, A. S. and Holland, F. A. (1966), Heat transfer studies in a climbing film evaporator Part II: Heat transfer regions. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 44: 326–329. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450440605
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 1966
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 1965
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!