Absorption of chlorine into still liquid in a simple stop-cock type absorber
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1967 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 145–149, June 1967
How to Cite
Takahashi, T., Hatanaka, M. and Konaka, R. (1967), Absorption of chlorine into still liquid in a simple stop-cock type absorber. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 45: 145–149. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450450305
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 1967
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 1966
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!