Reactor optimisation problems for reversible exothermic reactions
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1967 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 310–318, October 1967
How to Cite
Dyson, D. C., Horn, F. J. M., Jackson, R. and Schlesinger, C. B. (1967), Reactor optimisation problems for reversible exothermic reactions. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 45: 310–318. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450450511
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: (No. GU-1153)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!