The R. S. Jane Memorial Lecture Award was established to commemorate the memory of the late Dr. Robert Stephen Jane who made an outstanding contribution to the chemical profession and the chemical industry in Canada. It is presented to a resident of Canada for exceptional achievement in the field of chemical engineering or industrial chemistry. The Lecture is presented at the annual C. I. C. Canadian Chemical Engineering Conference. Mr. Mackiw, recipient for 1967, presented this paper October 17, 1967, in Niagara Falls, Ont.
Current trends in chemical metallurgy
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1968 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 3–15, February 1968
How to Cite
Mackiw, V. N. (1968), Current trends in chemical metallurgy. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 46: 3–15. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450460102
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!