Extractive distillation employing a dissolved salt as separating agent
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1968 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 119–123, April 1968
How to Cite
Cook, R. A. and Fvrter, W. F. (1968), Extractive distillation employing a dissolved salt as separating agent. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 46: 119–123. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450460209
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 1967
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 1966
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!