Work taken from the M. S. Thesis supported by a fellowship granted from the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations and the Fisheries Institute of Development of Chile.
The effect of surface active agents on sorption isotherms of a model food system
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1968 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 364–368, October 1968
How to Cite
Labuza, T. P. and Rvtman, M. (1968), The effect of surface active agents on sorption isotherms of a model food system. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 46: 364–368. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450460515
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 1968
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 1967
- Public Health Service. Grant Number: EF-00376-05
- United States Department of Health, Education, and Welfare
- Corn Products Institute of Food Technology, Waltham, Massachusetts
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!