Abrex Specialty Coatings Limited, 280 Wyecroft Rd., Oakville, Ontario
Simultaneous heat and mass transfer through laminar boundary layers in combined forced and free convection†
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1969 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 20–29, February 1969
How to Cite
Barton, H. J. and Trass, O. (1969), Simultaneous heat and mass transfer through laminar boundary layers in combined forced and free convection. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 47: 20–29. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450470104
Based on a paper presented to the C.I.C. 17th Annual Chemical Engineering Conference, Niagara Falls, Ont., October 16–18, 1967
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 1968
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 1967
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!