Binary gaseous diffusion coefficients of N2-HCl, A-HBr and N2-HBr systems as a function of temperature
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1969 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 499–502, August 1969
How to Cite
Mian, A. A., Coates, J. and Cordiner, J. B. (1969), Binary gaseous diffusion coefficients of N2-HCl, A-HBr and N2-HBr systems as a function of temperature. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 47: 499–502. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450470517
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 1969
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 1968
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!