Note to the Editor
On the relationship between slip velocity, void fraction, and particle diameter in two-phase flow systems
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1970 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 336–337, June 1970
How to Cite
Gomezplata, A. and Sung, P. T. (1970), On the relationship between slip velocity, void fraction, and particle diameter in two-phase flow systems. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 48: 336–337. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450480323
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 1970
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 1969
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!