The effect of non-uniform porosity in causing flow maldistributions in isothermal packed beds
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1972 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 9–14, February 1972
How to Cite
Stanek, V. and Szekely, J. (1972), The effect of non-uniform porosity in causing flow maldistributions in isothermal packed beds. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 50: 9–14. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450500103
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 1971
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 1971
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!