Note to the Editor
On the concept of the “mixing cup” temperature in flows with axial conduction
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1972 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 421–424, June 1972
How to Cite
Tamir, A. and Taitel, Y. (1972), On the concept of the “mixing cup” temperature in flows with axial conduction. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 50: 421–424. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450500320
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 1972
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 1971
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!