Note to the Editor
Mass transfer from a single bubble in turbulent counter-current liquid flow
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1973 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 368–370, June 1973
How to Cite
Moo-Young, M., Fulford, G. D. and Godsalve, E. W. (1973), Mass transfer from a single bubble in turbulent counter-current liquid flow. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 51: 368–370. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450510317
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 1973
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 1972
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!