Presented at the 56th Canadian Chemical Conference and Exhibition, Montreal, Quebec, June 3-6, 1973. Symposium chairman: Dr. P. L. Silveston, University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Ontario.
Symposium on application of pulse techniques to kinetic measurements: Une nouvelle formulation dynamique des interactions fluide solide — Application à des mesures de diffusivités intraparticulaires et de constantes d'équilibre d'adsorption†
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1973 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 636–641, December 1973
How to Cite
Villermavx Et, J. and Matras, D. (1973), Symposium on application of pulse techniques to kinetic measurements: Une nouvelle formulation dynamique des interactions fluide solide — Application à des mesures de diffusivités intraparticulaires et de constantes d'équilibre d'adsorption. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 51: 636–641. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450510603
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 1973
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 1973
- Catalysis Division of the Chemical Institute of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!