Modelling of liquid-liquid extraction columns: Use of published model correlations in design
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1974 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 468–474, August 1974
How to Cite
Korchinsky, W. J. (1974), Modelling of liquid-liquid extraction columns: Use of published model correlations in design. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 52: 468–474. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450520406
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 1974
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 1974
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 1973
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!