The gaussian distribution of θ1/3 — a two-parameter statistical model for approximating RTD's in CSTR's
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1974 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 492–495, August 1974
How to Cite
Roy, P.-H. and Choquette, P. (1974), The gaussian distribution of θ1/3 — a two-parameter statistical model for approximating RTD's in CSTR's. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 52: 492–495. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450520410
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 1974
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 1973
- National Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!