H2S promoted oxidative dehydrogenation of ethylbenzene to styrene
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1974 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 788–792, December 1974
How to Cite
Vadekar, M., Pasternak, I. S. and Gaspar, N. J. (1974), H2S promoted oxidative dehydrogenation of ethylbenzene to styrene. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 52: 788–792. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450520614
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 1974
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 1974
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!