Presented in preliminary form at the Second Indian Rocket Society Symposium, Trivandrum, India, September 1973
Note to the Editor
Some experimental observations of rotation, oscillation, spinning and swerving of falling burning drops†
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1974 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 834–837, December 1974
How to Cite
Natarajan, R. (1974), Some experimental observations of rotation, oscillation, spinning and swerving of falling burning drops. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 52: 834–837. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450520622
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 1974
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 1974
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!