Correspondence concerning the paper should be directed to E. J. Farkas, Man-Environment Studies, University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. M. K. Azarniouch is with Pulp and Paper Research Institute of Canada, Pointe-Claire, Québec; N. E. Cooke is with Surveyer, Nennisrer and Chenevert Inc., Montréal; and A. J. Bobkowicz is with The Bob-Tex Corporation Ltd., Montreal
Removal of micron-size particles from gases by turbulent deposition and diffusiophoresis†
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1975 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 278–285, June 1975
How to Cite
Azarniouch, M. K., Farkas, E. J., Cooke, N. E. and Bobkowicz, A. J. (1975), Removal of micron-size particles from gases by turbulent deposition and diffusiophoresis. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 53: 278–285. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450530306
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 1975
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 1974
- National Research Council of Canada. Grant Number: A-3673
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!