Effects of charge stock composition on selectivity in the cracking of neutral distillates
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1975 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 659–665, December 1975
How to Cite
Pachovsky, R. A. and Wojciechowski, B. W. (1975), Effects of charge stock composition on selectivity in the cracking of neutral distillates. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 53: 659–665. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450530612
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 1975
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 1975
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!