Charged membrane ultrafiltration of heavy metal salts: Application to metal recovery and water reuse
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1976 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 185–189, June 1976
How to Cite
Bhattacharyya, D., Schaaf, D. P. and Grieves, R. B. (1976), Charged membrane ultrafiltration of heavy metal salts: Application to metal recovery and water reuse. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 54: 185–189. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450540311
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 1976
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 1975
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!