Criterion for initial contraction or expansion of three-phase fluidized beds
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1976 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 259–263, August 1976
How to Cite
Epstein, N. (1976), Criterion for initial contraction or expansion of three-phase fluidized beds. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 54: 259–263. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450540403
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 1976
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 1975
- National Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!