A mathematical model for pyrolysis of a solid particle: Effects of the lewis number
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1977 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 47–53, February 1977
How to Cite
Fan, L. T., Fan, L.-S., Miyanami, K., Chen, T. Y. and Walawender, W. P. (1977), A mathematical model for pyrolysis of a solid particle: Effects of the lewis number. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 55: 47–53. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450550109
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 1976
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 1976
- Ministry of Education of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!