An explanation for an apparent failure of the box-hill procedure for model discrimination
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1977 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 82–86, February 1977
How to Cite
Bajramovic, R. and Reilly, P. M. (1977), An explanation for an apparent failure of the box-hill procedure for model discrimination. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 55: 82–86. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450550115
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 1976
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 1976
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!