The solubility of mixtures of carbon dioxide and hydrogen sulphide in an aqueous dipa solution
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1977 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 210–212, April 1977
How to Cite
Isaacs, E. E., Otto, F. D. and Mather, A. E. (1977), The solubility of mixtures of carbon dioxide and hydrogen sulphide in an aqueous dipa solution. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 55: 210–212. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450550217
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 1976
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 1976
- National Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!