On the representation of liquid properties of pure polar compounds by means of a modified redlich-kwong equation of state
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1977 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 55, Issue 6, pages 707–711, December 1977
How to Cite
Chung, W. K. and Lu, B. C.-Y. (1977), On the representation of liquid properties of pure polar compounds by means of a modified redlich-kwong equation of state. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 55: 707–711. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450550612
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 1977
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 1977
- National Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!