Use of waste liquor from bisulfite pulping to produce mixed culture single-cell protein
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1978 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 94–98, February 1978
How to Cite
Lo, S. N., Moreau, J. R. and St-Laurent, G. (1978), Use of waste liquor from bisulfite pulping to produce mixed culture single-cell protein. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 56: 94–98. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450560113
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 1977
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 1977
- Québec Agricultural Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!